Immedi-Let is born of an incredibly successful experiment from owner Danny Inman.
As well as the introduction of this new and exciting business, Danny had developed a successful property investment company, which worked in conjunction with a good number of other investors to source and complete many different kinds of deal in the UK property market. The companies were using many different strategies in order to rapidly increase property portfolio size, and recycle capital to reinvest. With a growing portfolio came the need for increased tenant interest. Originally the tenant finding process was outsourced to high street letting agents, who although eventually found a tenant were certainly charging a premium to do so. Many thousands of pounds down the line in agency fees Danny had developed the idea of this business based on following observations:
- It was clear that the huge majority of tenant enquiries were coming through online activities, including major property portals and social networking.
- Letting agents were obliged to charge such high rates to manage their overheads, high street stores, staffing levels, portal subscriptions are just a few examples.
- Letting agents can often came across as offering an impersonal service. They are interested in your business, but many aren't landlords themselves. It was felt that this was really where Immedi-Let could thrive, as landlords ourselves we can assess the levels of service that we would feel necessary and apply them to each landlord as an INDIVIDUAL not a figure.
- Landlords wanted more flexibility in the service that they were being offered. Some needed to find a tenant for a reasonable price; others needed full management in order to carry on with their day to day living or to provide more time for them to increase their portfolio. We believe that a business should be paid proportional to the amount of effort and work that they do and this should not be exaggerated or inflated.
- Flexibility and personable skills when dealing with Landlords and tenants is vital. One tenant that may not be suitable for your property may well be suitable for somebody else's. We look to build relationships with everyone we meet, and our popularity is vital to us, we love to be loved.
As such the experiment began. Danny took out the relevant subscriptions to all major portals. Following detailed analysis of site hits, site entries, completion rates and levels of interest Immedi-Let took a batch of 6 of the investment groups' properties and placed them on all the many sites using the exact business template employed now on a day to day basis. Having had more than 7000 hits on Rightmove alone, (not to mention the huge number of sites we also advertise on) 50 phone calls and 25 viewings later, all 6 properties had been let within a week, four of them within 2 days. The highest number of viewings for one of the properties was 11 in just 3 days, and the enquiries were coming from a variety of advertising sources. The model was clearly a success, and the investment group have not used a high street letting agent since. Following on from this Immedi-Let offered the services to investors locally, again proving a success (see testimonials) and are now beginning to expand on a National basis.
Immedi-Let is a hugely exciting and fast developing business developed as a service for a landlord's benefit, which is why we believe we can become every Landlords best friend. The business model has been a huge success since its recent introduction, and in a world where all enquiries are moving online the future looks exciting for both company and all associated Landlords. We are predicting a rapid growth, due the extreme confidence we have in the incredible value and quality of services that are on offer.
Be part of something exciting, let us find you a tenant fast.